1. Is the company responsive, informative and professional?
2. Are the caregivers screened, bonded and insured?
3. Does the company employ its caregivers and take care of taxes, withholding and worker’s compensation for them?
4. Does the company conduct caregiver training in several areas of a balanced care approach, including a healthy diet, physical activity, mental sharpness, social ties, calmness and purpose of life?
5. Does the company guarantee a personality match and offer caregiver interviews?
6. Does the company offer back-up caregivers in case of an emergency?
7. Is the care manager available on-call 24/7, including nights and weekends?
8. Does the company perform regular quality assurance visits, client satisfaction reviews and caregiver evaluations?
9. Does the company offer a satisfaction guarantee without any long-term contracts or commitments?
10. Is the company a recognized leader in the senior care industry with published books on senior wellness and caregiving?
Our mission at Home Care Assistance is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in Live-In care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults.
Please do include www.homecareraleighnc.com in your list of companies when you evaluate them.
Jaleh Neshat, Home Care Assistance, Raleigh, NC, where the focus is on The Balanced Care Method™ for home healthcare or care services in North Carolina. Read more how-to information on care in the home on the website.