Looking for some networking ideas...
1. Build relationships with other business owners or professionals with the purpose of creating a business referral network.
You can find other business professionals at:
- www.Inside919.com (or replace 919 with YOUR area code)
- Chamber of Commerce meetings
- Social Media
- Trade Shows
- Trade Associations
- Industry Events
- Networking Organizations
2. Be selective about with whom you network.
3. Meet with your business network partners often.
4. Be sure to send your business network partners lots of referrals.
5. Talk with everyone you meet about your business. You'd be surprised how many others are also looking for people to help them increase their business.
There are so many talented business professionals on Inside919. I appreciate being part of this amazing community and look forward to working with many of you all more closely in 2012!
Happy New Year!