I am both Passionate and Obsessive about helping LOCAL Independent Businesses Owners Succeed!
- I have lived in the Triangle area for 6 years
- I married WAAAY over my head.
- Have 4 incredible adult children (2 boys and 2 girls)
- A Grandbaby Boy (Jace) and Girl (Jane)
- Forgive me as I still consider Colorado my Home
- Love everything outdoors
- Hate shoes
- Still trying to figure out how I (a Dog person) have a 3 year old Cat (and she loves me for some strange reason)
- Have 6 Chickens (they are spoiled girls)
- Intend to have Bees next Spring (2014)
I live outside Franklinton and really enjoy the country living with "Town" being right down the road.
I love to read, cook, play golf, fantasy football and make my own line of Hot Chili Powders (using NC grown Cayenne, Jalapeno, Scotch Bonnet and Habanero chillies).
Hanging with my sweetie, kids and grandkids doing pretty much anything make for the perfect day for me.
My Ideal Referral is:
A Local Independent Business Owner who wants an Un-fair competitive advantage over their Competitors.
Set up a time to visit and I'd be happy to share how I can do this.
My Ideal Referral Partner is:
- Business Topic Authors & Bloggers
- Business Radio & TV Hosts
- Business Coaches & Consultants
- Business Marketing & PR Consultants
- BNI and Networking Leaders
- Chamber Directors
- SCORE Advisors
- Community College Business Associates
- Anyone who has done business with me in the past
Pat, in reading your profile, I may be a good resource for you. I am a business professional over 15 years, college professor teaching business undergrad courses, experience in contracting deals, integrated marketing strategies, non-traditional business development techniques to increase new business and retain existing "good" business....for what its worth.
Hey Pat - I have a group of career transitioners, many who are in business start-up mode, who would love to hear from someone like you regarding a brief overview of internet marketing. They also could be great additions to inside919. Any chance you would consider talking to them for 30 minutes on a Friday morning? (we meet from 8am to 9am at Center for Excellence) Sheyenne
Hi Pat! THank you for the wonderful birthday wishes! Yes, my wonderful husband alrady went out and got me roses and a card. More to follow I'm sure. Have a great and prosperous New Year! I have a feeling it's going to be very exciting!