THE WORD ON-THE-STREET ABOUT LESLIE'S STUDIES ...
THINK & GROW RICH MASTERMIND Group Studies (8-week)
- What an inspiring, invigorating and enlightening 8 weeks it has been at the inSide919 Partners Mastermind class with Leslie Flowers. Leslie led us in discussion and study sessions that were designed to help us learn more about ourselves and our own personal and business goals. I ... have even taken two previous group sessions with Leslie, but working together with inSide919 Partners brought a richness to the study that I had not experienced before.
~ Robin Thomas, inSide919 Network Partner,
USANA Health Sciences Associate June 2011
- I got real value from this study and really appreciate what you have to offer. Hving experienced your work and process, I look forward to recommending this to others.
~ Pat Howlett, inSide919 Network Founder June 2011
- Leslie, your leadershp and, dare I say it, pioneering work in the (personal development) field justify everything I have done in my "Think and Grow Rich!: The Original Version, Restored and Revised.'
~ Ross Cornwell, Author, June 2011
- I attended the Think & Grow Rich Mastermind this year. Although I had read the book and listened to the tapes on my own prior to the classes, Leslie was excellent in expounding on points that I had not explored.
~ Teresa Carter, PC MedEvac October 2008
GOAL SETTING [1-Day: 1-Page Business Plan]
- I hired Leslie to facilitate a Goal Setting workshop for a group of Team Nimbus clients. Leslie did an amazing job creating a powerful and effective experience. She provided us the principles & knowledge and then facilitated our use of that in creating really great goals for 2011. She connected quickly with the group; gave us a robust goal setting framework and led us to create an inspiring and focused set of goals. Leslie is excellent to work with and I am seeking additional ways to benefit from her skills and expertise. ~ Bill Davis, Team Nimbus NC December 2010
- I found the workshop to be enormously valuable. I have spent months unsuccessfully trying to pull a business and marketing plan together. With this workshop, I was not only able to clarify my goals for 2011 (filling my immediate need for a business/marketing plan) but also change my thinking in a way that I am convinced will improve my business in profound ways. I would highly recommend this workshop to others. ~ Laura Noble, The Noble Law Firm December 2010
- I was amazed at both the number and quality of business and life goals I was able to generate. I expected to come out of the session with goals that were tied to milestone dates and activities. However, I walked away with goals that are tied to my life's milestones.
~ Grace Thompson, SPHR, CTC, Business Coach December 2010
- I have taken one of Leslie's classes, and teamed with her to develop and deliver a class, and both experiences were very successful. Leslie's Goal Setting Workshop helped me get my business priorities in order for 2011. I review the list every week, and I'm making more progress in focused direction than I have in previous years. I would be happy to work with her again.
~ Karen Tiede, Red Tuxedo April 2011
- Probably the most focused day I've ever spent in reference to honing in on what really are my desires. The term 'goals' is bantered around like a hockey puck, and Leslie knocks it right into the net!
~ Lois LeSavoy, inSide919 Network Partner
Principal, Center for Excellence April 2010