You save and a group making a difference in our community receives $50 of your $75 membership so they can serve more clients.
Here are the benefits that members receive:
* Guaranteed lowest prices on travel. (Think cruises, hotels, car rentals, tours, and all inclusive vacations!)
* Week long condo stays are only $295 or $395 (That price even includes taxes. Enjoy beaches, mountains, sightseeing, or just relaxing. There are great resorts across the US and in Mexico to choose from.)
* Special all inclusive member only vacations
* Members receive travel credit each time they return from a trip. Travel credit can be used to pay for future trips.
Membership is only $75 (plus $4.95 shipping). Most people save at least that on their first trip! The savings can be significant.
To save on business and personal travel:
* Choose one of these travel fundraising links:
Wags 4 Tags: http://shopicb.com/wags4tags
Standing Inside the Gap: www.shopicb.com/standinginsidethegap
Project Uplift: http://shopicb.com/projectuplift
* Click on Travel Club and use the menu at the top of the page to learn more. The FAQ link is especially helpful.
* Click on "Order now" and register as a free member.
* Log into you account and place your order.
If you liked my post several months ago about taking a ball from McDonalds, this will make sense.
In business, often all we need is to have a lot of people make a small purchase to make a big difference.
So here a chance for those of you who plan to travel this year for business or pleasure to make a big difference for one of three groups making big contributions to our community.
The groups are
1. Project Uplift – Training the chronically unemployed to become…Read More
When my children were little and did something that seemed small, I asked them to imagine what the world would be like if every did what they had just done. For example, "What if everyone in the world dropped a piece of paper on the ground today?"
My children were teens and I was driving a group to a weekend church camp. We stopped at McDonalds. As were were getting back in the car, I noticed that one girl had taken a ball from the play area, so I said: "What if everyone took a ball…Read More