"Hello Mr. Bill ! I enjoye our conversation today the insider boot camp. You gave me alot of information in a short period of time. I would love to talk with you and put together an action plan. I have some time tomorrow or Monday. I'm in Cary…"
At BA Web Services LLC we recognize the value of having a professionally built and maintained Website; and the value of complimenting that Website with social media marketing, such as Inside919, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Our strengths are helping our clients have a strong Web presence. We offer the following Web and Internet consulting services:
Web (graphics) design,
Web maintenance and support,
Web hosting and Domain Name services,
Search engine optimization (SEO),
Internet marketing, and
Merchant Banking Services.
We provide professional services and products at very competitive prices.
Our mission is to build a successful business based upon knowledge, services and mutual respect with our clients.
Our goal is to maximize our clients return on their investment in the Internet.
Through research and understanding of our clients’ needs and goals, we work to provide solutions that meet today’s needs while positioning our clients' Web presence for future growth and change. We provide solutions that can be maintained and managed by our clients so that they are not dependent on us or any other Web services provider or webmaster.
Call us today at (919) 846-0199 or visit us on our website at www.bawebservices.com, if you have any questions or if you need help with building a strong Internet presence for your business.
Born and raised in Southeastern Kentucky; lived in Raleigh, NC since 1980; BA in Management from NCSU; Young Executive Institute Certificate, UNC at Chapel Hill; and Certified Internet Consultant from WorldSites International (WSI).
Over 15 years executive management experience in Information Systems at Nortel; small business owner and manager since 2002, including WSI Web Services and Internet Consulting Franchise for 5 years.
Enjoys time with family and friends, reading, golf, and most college sports. - Loves to be outside.
My Ideal Referral is:
1. A small or medium sized business that recognizes the value of having a strong Internet presence for marketing their products and services or for advertising their business; and, has not been able to achieve a desired level of results from their Internet investments.
2. Any business who feels that they are not getting the best possible credit card processing rates, or who are not getting good customer service from their current merchant banking services provider.
3. Anyone who wants to reduce their telecommunications / telephone costs.
My Ideal Referral Partner is:
1. Any business or individual who is can benefit from a referral from me or BA Web Services LLC.
2. Any business or individual who, through their business and business networking, can refer our business.
3. Any business or individual who is willing to offer complimentary and value-added products and / or services in a joint proposal to one of our clients or prospective clients.
Hello Mr. Bill ! I enjoye our conversation today the insider boot camp. You gave me alot of information in a short period of time. I would love to talk with you and put together an action plan. I have some time tomorrow or Monday. I'm in Cary if we can find a place to meet. Take Care
Hey Bill, wanted to Personally invite you to not only "Like" the ComeOnInside Facebook Page but also post a link to "YOUR" Facebook Business Page or Website on the Comment Wall. I hope to continue to bring more visibility to all Insiders by extending our reach.
A Linkedin Group and National Directory are coming soon. :)
Hello Bill, Wanted to take a minute and help you make your Profile more effective in 2011. When time permits take a look at this short video that will show you how to move content boxes around your profile. I know that this will help others get to know you and connect.
Hey Bill, Wanted to take a minute and personally share the Local Coffee Break networking opportunity we're trying to foster to connect members and to let you know I'll be posting info on the 2009 Christmas party soon - please keep a look out.