360-Degree Product Photography Partnership

We are very excited to announce a 360-Degree Product Photography partnership between Visual Integrity Studios and Imajize. By using Imajize as a hosting platform for our 360-Degree Product Photography; the value that our current and new customers will see is greater flexibility posting interactive images, easy of use, and faster turn around times for 360-Degree Product Photography.

With Imajize every 360-Degree image is stored on enterprise-grade cloud servers – this eliminates the larger bandwidth and storage requirements for hosting the 360-Degree Images yourself.

The 360-Degree Product Photography is Mobile-friendly. The 360-degree player works on all version of the iPhone and iPod Touch, as well as android-based mobile devices.

..and did we mention how easy to install it is. Copy and paste a simple embed code into your site – that’s it. Like a YouTube video, it’s full-hosted and ready to go.

Check out some of our examples.

360-Degree Product Photography

You need to be a member of Indieconomy to add comments!

Join Indieconomy

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have started using cloud storage for some of my bigger Wordpress Websites (using a good plugin) and have noticed a significant decrease in page load time. Cloud storage is awesome and I can see how it enhances the services you provide.
    That's great news Jamie!
  • Congrats Jamie
This reply was deleted.