Learn how to leverage the inSide919 Network for Your Business Success and Professional Reputation.
* Fundamentals of appropriate use of inSide919's core components including: Searching inSiders, Main page, Activity Stream, My Page, Inviting "your" network, Classified Ads, Events, Videos, Photos Forums, Groups, Blogs and Offline Events
* How to use inSide919 as a hub for local business networking
* How to keep up with it and be effective with limited time
* Effective profiles that attract the right clients and referral partners
* Using it effectively in conjunction with other on-line platforms like Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
* inSide919 and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
* Proper Netiquette - Do’s and Don’ts
* Getting the most out of on-line and in-person networking
* Tips and Strategies
inSide919 is the leading local small business on-line network in the 919 area code.
With over 3000 members it is a powerful tool to connect interactively with other business owners. The primary growth of the network has been through grass roots referrals of local business women and men recommending businesses they know and trust.
Becoming a member of the network is free, but the real currency is reputations earned and contacts gained by actively contributing to the community.
When: July 28th – 5:30PM-8PM (networking starts at 5:30PM and class at 6PM)
Where: BNC of Cary - - 649 Walnut Street - Cary, NC 27511 - 919.342.5251
We look forward to sharing.
This will be LIMITED to the first 25 to RSVP.
There will be a charge of $10.00 ($15.00 at the door) to cover the meeting room charges with the remainder going to a yet to be determined non-profit.
You may pre-pay if you wish to assure a seat via http://inside919-into-7-28-10.eventbrite.com/